Our skin is easy to become dull. If the skin is dull, the skin does not look fair and dark and when it comes to expensive cream; it does not penetrate to the skin. This is because of the thick layer of dead cells as it prevents skin cells renewing itself. Skin becomes dull due to the following factors:
- Unsuitable skin care
- Using the wrong product
- Use a product that contains chemicals that exfoliate the skin
- Did not wash your face before sleep
- Did not use moisturizing cream when you sleep and your skin will become oily
- Did not use a toner to offset the pH of the face
- An oily thick cream that covers the pores
- SPFs that exceed SPF 30 can cause skin layers hard to breathe and covers the pores. Sunscreen over SFP 30 can only be worn on the beach or desert area.
- Improper skin care after laser treatment to reduce pigmentation.
Ways to overcome:
- Make sure that the dead cells are removed daily. Use a soft daily scrub to the skin. It will remove the dead cells easily and renew the skin cells.
- Ensure morning and night wash before bed
- Make sure to always use moisturizer cream
- Using the mask once a week is a must to balance the facial PH, remove dead cells and activate the skin cells. Choose a mask that is soft to the skin and activate the skin.
- Use herbal-based skin care products which are ideal for facial skin. Not all herbs can help protect the skin.