Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Wrinkle cream is an advanced natural anti-aging skin care product formulated with potent plant actives to promote youthful looking appearance. Our advanced NABTECH formulation is one of the best lifting wrinkle cream for mature skin that can effectively penetrate the skin layers to stimulate and rebuild collagen for firmer skin.
This face repair wrinkle cream provides the most effective anti-aging properties by improving the skin barrier and elasticity of the skin. This anti-wrinkle cream also acts as one of the best moisturizers for aging skin by hydrating and retaining skin’s moisture. With this product alone, you can have the all-in-one best affordable wrinkle skin care product with maximum result.
It’s non-invasive, non-tacky and non-toxic ingredients makes it a great anti-aging serum for sensitive skin that won’t aggravate the skin.
Aging results from the impact of cellular damage over time. This leads to a gradual decrease in physical and mental capacity, a growing risk of age-associated conditions and finally death. Aging is a process that is different for each person and is a lifelong process. In a simple understanding, aging is a process of becoming older, that is genetically determined and environmentally modulated. Aging is the impact of time on the human body, and it occurs on multiple levels:
• Cellular aging: Cells ages are based on the number of times they have replicated. A cell can replicate about 50 times before the genetic material is no longer able to be copied accurately, which is due to shortened telomeres. The more damage done to cells by free radicals and other factors, the more cells need to replicate.
• Hormonal aging: Hormones play a huge factor in aging, especially during childhood growth and adolescent maturity. Hormone levels fluctuate through life. Puberty brings acne and larger pores. As getting older, hormonal changes lead to dry skin and menopause.
• Accumulated damage: Accumulated damage is all external. Exposure to toxins, the sun, harmful foods, pollution and smoke takes a toll on the body. Over time, these external factors can lead to tissue damage and the body falls behind in its ability to maintain and repair cells, tissues and organs.
• Metabolic aging: The cells are constantly turning food into energy, which produces by products that can be harmful. The process of metabolizing and creating energy results in damage to the body over time. Some believe that slowing down the metabolic process through practices such as calorie restriction may slow aging in humans. Figure 1 and 2 show the product picture
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU AGE
• Dark spots: also called hyper pigmentation are caused by a variety of reasons. It could be caused by sun damage, inflammation, skin injuries or even acne.
• Sagging skin: Ageing as well as the act of gaining and losing weight reduces the tautness of skin and gives an impression of loose skin and a perpetually tired look.
• Lines & wrinkles: These are a natural, unavoidable part of ageing. But, young people may get wrinkles way before their time due to excessive damage from the sun or by smoking.
• Dry skin: Dryness is exacerbated by wind, extremes of temperature and air-conditioning. It causes the skin to flake, chap and feel tight.
• Patchy skin: It is generally caused by differences in melanin content in different parts of the skin, but could also be caused by vascular (blood vessels) changes or the growth of foreign organisms on the skin.
• Open pores: Open pores are sometimes referred to as a “strawberry nose”. However they can occur anywhere on the face, back, chest or upper arms.
• Loss of fat below the skin in the cheeks, temples, chin, nose, and eye area may result in loosening skin, sunken eyes, and a “skeletal” appearance.
• Bone loss, mostly around the mouth and chin, may become evident after age 60 and cause puckering of the skin around the mouth.
• Cartilage loss in the nose causes drooping of the nasal tip and accentuation of the bony structures in the nose.
Aging results from a decrease in cellular activity and a slower rate of cell repair and turnover. Additionally, a decrease in hormone levels and hormonal imbalance causes skin to dry. A free radical is a molecule containing oxygen that has one or more unpaired electrons that makes it reactive with other molecules. This oxidative stress as a result of environmental and internal body stressors damages cells, decreases cellular processes, and causes a breakdown in collagen fibers.
Photo aging is premature aging of the skin caused by repeated exposure to ultraviolet radiation (UV) primarily from the sun, but also from artificial UV sources. “Photo” is derived the Greek word “phos” which means “light” aging of the skin caused by light. Photo aging is different from chronologic aging, as the damaging effects of UV rays from the sun (or artificial tanning sources) alter the normal structures of the skin. This process causes fine lines and wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, mouth, crow’s feet on the sides of the eyes, freckles, pigmented spots, blotching and uneven skin tone, thinning of the lips, dry, rough, and leathery skin.
Collagen supplement on the other hand, is a protein that holds body cells together. Its role is clearly seen on the skin as it determines the elasticity and firmness of skin. It keeps skin younger looking and healthy and it makes skin look radiant.