Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sore throat, body heat and phlegm medicine, KOOLIE is one of the best sore throat, body heat and phlegm natural medicine engineered from our advanced and latest NABTECH formulation to naturally reduce body heat and airway inflammation. Koolie is made from bio actives with high anti oxidant activities.
It is specially formulated without any synthetic drug or substance to avoid risks of side effects. This cold and flu remedies consists of standardized bio actives with anti pyretic properties to effectively reduce body heat naturally.
A sore throat is pain, scratchiness or irritation of the throat that often worsens when swallows. The most common cause of a sore throat (pharyngitis) is a viral infection, such as a cold or the flu. A sore throat caused by a virus resolves on its own. Strep throat (streptococcal infection), a less common type of sore throat caused by bacteria, requires treatment with antibiotics to prevent complications. Other less common sore throat causes are includes:
Allergies: Allergies to pet dander, moulds, dust and pollen can cause a sore throat.
Dryness: Dry indoor air, especially when buildings are heated, can make your throat feel rough and scratchy, particularly in the morning when wake up.
Irritants: Outdoor air pollution can cause on-going throat irritation. Indoor pollution such as tobacco smoke or chemicals also can cause a chronic sore throat.
Muscle strain: strain muscles in the throat by yelling, such as at a sporting event; talking loudly; or talking for long periods without rest.
In humans, body heat is regulated to provide a normal temperature of 37° C (98.6° F). The brain stem, specifically the thermostatic region of the hypothalamus, is the centre of temperature regulation. When it becomes deranged, as during infections, heat is conserved unnecessarily and the temperature can exceed the normal range known as fever.
Fever also called pyrexia, abnormally high bodily temperature or a disease of which an abnormally high temperature is characterised. Although most often associated with infection, fever is also observed in other pathologic states, such as cancer, coronary artery occlusion, and disorders of the blood. It also may result from physiological stresses, such as strenuous exercise or ovulation, or from environmentally induced heat exhaustion or heat stroke.
Phlegm is a type of mucus made in the chest. The body typically don’t produce noticeable amounts of phlegm unless sick with a cold or have some other underlying medical issue. When phlegm is expelled out by coughing, it’s called sputum. Phlegm is in essence a water-based gel consisting of glycoproteins, immunoglobulin, lipids and other substances. Its composition varies depending on climate, genetics, and state of the immune system. Figure 1 shows the product picture
SYMPTOMS OF SORE THROAT, BODY HEAT AND PHLEGM
• Pain in throat
• Burning sensations at the back of the throat
• Scratching sensations at the back of the throat
• Pain when swallow
• Tenderness in the neck
• Coughing of mucus and phlegm
• Swollen lymph nodes
• Throat Congestion
• Shortness of Breath
BAD EFFECTS OF SORE THROAT
• Throat irritation from low humidity, smoking, air pollution, yelling, or nasal drainage down the back of the throat.
• Stomach acid that backs up into the throat, which may be a symptom of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Although GERD often occurs with heartburn, an acid taste in the mouth, or a cough, sometimes a sore throat is the only symptom.
• An injury to the back of the throat, such as a cut or puncture from falling with a pointed object in the mouth.
• Chronic fatigue syndrome, a condition that causes extreme tiredness.
BAD EFFECTS OF BODY HEAT
• Dehydration: When a fever is present, the warmer temperatures of the body cause an increase in fluid consumption.
• Body loses vitamins and minerals: When a fever is present, the human body reacts by making certain vitamins and mineral become unavailable for consumption.
• Seizures: prolonged fevers in children can create seizures that may continue on even after the fever resolves itself.
• Shut down of vital organs: Once a fever hits 104 and stays there, the human body can begin shutting down organs to prevent them from being damaged. Shut down the wrong organ or have the fever damage the wrong one, health problems can begin rather quickly.
BAD EFFECTS OF PHLEGM
• Bronchitis: involves inflammation of the airways and excessive mucus production. Acute bronchitis lasts for only a short time and is generally caused by a viral infection.
• Asthma: is another problem that involves the production of more mucus than normal. People with the disorder have airways which are sensitive to specific allergens or irritants.
Laryngitis is inflammation of the larynx (voice box). Symptoms often include a hoarse voice and may include fever, cough, pain in the front of the neck, and trouble swallowing.
Acute laryngitis is an inflammation of the vocal fold mucosa and larynx that lasts less than 3 weeks. When the etiology of acute laryngitis is infectious, white blood cells remove microorganisms during the healing process.
The vocal folds then become more oedematous, and vibration is adversely affected. The phonation threshold pressure may increase to a degree that generating adequate phonation pressures in a normal fashion becomes difficult, thus eliciting hoarseness. Frank aphonia results when a patient cannot overcome the phonation threshold pressure required to set the vocal folds in motion.
The membranous covering of the vocal folds is usually red and swollen. The lowered pitch in laryngitic patients is a result of the irregular thickening along the entire length of the vocal fold. The vocal fold stiffens rather than thickens. Conservative treatment measures, as outlined below, are usually enough to overcome the laryngeal inflammation and to restore the vocal folds to their normal vibratory activity.
This product is only available for White label/OFM/Contract manufacturing