SEABUCKTHORN is a powerful antioxidant supplement for maintaining health and boosting immunity. It also serves as a fantastic supplement for inflammation prevention. It is used for health and well being. It have high bio availability and maximum absorption
This powerful natural immune booster supplement is formulated from a plant known as Hippophae rhamnoides. This plant is packed with super antioxidants and Vitamin C to provide protection against aging and illness. Seabuckthorn vitamin C is also known to be 8-16 times more potent than orange. Its benefits not only limited to that, but it is also an ideal antioxidant product for people who want to control their cholesterol and blood sugar level.
For the human body to complete all the tasks it has in a normal day, it must be given a wide and complex variety of vital nutrients. Becoming deficient in any one of these essential vitamins or minerals causes breakdown of the metabolic pathway that produces optimum efficiency and performance goes down quick. Taking a high-potency multi supplement formula may help in ensuring the presence of those essential nutrients necessary for the metabolic reactions.
The Seabuckthorn Multi Supplement contains a combination of vitamins and minerals, and other ingredients as well which include amino acid and fatty acids. Seabuckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides) is a berry-filled bush from Europe and Central Asia that has long been used in traditional medicine to prevent aging, promote heart health, and clear up the skin. The high abundance of antioxidant chemicals, vitamins, and flavonoids make sea buckthorn a great health product.
BENEFITS OF SEA BUCKTHORN AS MULTI SUPPLEMENT
Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides) is a super fruit full of all the Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, and the rare Omega 7, as well as a host of antioxidants and other healing nutrients. Sea buckthorn also has multiple uses due to its protein building amino acids, vitamins B1, B2, K, C, A, E, and folic acid, over 60 antioxidants, at least 20 minerals, and healthy fatty acids. The fruit is full of carotenoids, xanthophylls, phenolics, and flavanoids too.
Taking a multi supplement increases nutrient intakes and helps in getting the recommended amounts of vitamins and minerals when the body cannot or do not meet these needs from the intake of food alone. But taking a multi supplement can also raise the chances of getting too much of some nutrients, like iron, vitamin A, zinc, niacin, and folic acid.For people with certain health problems, multi supplement might be helpful. The nutrients in multi supplement provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action which will help in promoting health and preventing chronic disease.
VITAMINS AND MINERALS IN SEA BUCKTHORN
• Vitamin A: helps to maintain healthy teeth and bones.
• Vitamin B12: helps with energy production and forming red blood cells
• Vitamin C: promotes wound healing, healthy teeth and gums
• Vitamin E: helps to form red blood cells
• Vitamin K: crucial for blood clotting to stop bleeding
• Lycopene: an antioxidant chemical that protects DNA and proteins
• Potassium: needed for fluid balance and muscle function
• Calcium: promotes healthy bones, teeth, and keeps blood pressure constant
• Magnesium: needed for making protein, immune system health
• Iron: needed to carry oxygen around the body
• Phosphorus: maintains body pH
Although there are many types of flavonoids in Sea Buckthorn, the four main ones are isorhamnetin, quercitin, myricetin and kaempferol.
• Quercitin: has been proven to be a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory and may ease the symptoms of seasonal allergies, asthma and eczema, helps treat diabetes, lowers cholesterol, treats and may prevent cancer and heart disease.
• Myricetin and isohamnetin: is a powerful antioxidant. Studies have shown it to lower cholesterol and greatly reduce the risk of cancer, specifically pancreatic and prostate cancers.
• Kaempferol: reduces the risk of cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease, works as a pain reliever and anti-depressant, and increases life span.