We select plant extracts with maximal healing activity
We at Cambridge Biotek Sdn Bhd knows the important of the right bio-compounds for healing. The different plant parts produce different bioactives and they have different functions. Plants and herbs can provide healing bioactive molecules and if not selected properly it can be detrimental to health. The right raw materials or ingredients are paramount in producing good finished products. Therefore we carefully identify from which plant part we extract these plant extracts. We test them vigorously for safety and effectiveness before incorporating them in our formulation.
We incorporate these plant extracts to form a homogenous network in our formulation in producing high quality, effective natural products for end user consumption.
- Developing superior method of extracting bioactives that are beneficial to mankind and also to retain the activity of these bio actives.
- We combine the raw materials in a homogeneous manner for optimal activity & functionality.
- We formulate high quality end user consumer products using these plant extracts which are safe, effective, halal and affordable.
- We formulate high quality end user consumer products using these ingredients which are safe, effective, halal and affordable
- The look and feel of the finished products are also tailored to the modern woman and man user requirement since many plant extracts have characteristic look and smell which may not be palatable to the modern consumers.
We produce many raw materials for cosmetics, medicine and supplements. This plant extracts are standardized and this bioactives offer many beneficial functions to the end products. Our have developed in house water extraction which is safe, effective, halal and affordable. The most important feature is the plant extracts are active and have many healing properties. We produce the following extracts: tongkat ali (eurycoma longifolia), onion, Centella asiatica, Papaya (carica): Bacopa, Curry leaves, labisia pumila, Oak gall, hibiscus, lemon grass, galangal, turmeric and many others.