Delivery & Refund Policy
After you have successfully placed your order, you will receive an email from drnabisar.com confirming your purchase and detailing your order.
After your order is verified, you can expect to receive your order within 10 working days.
Delivery will be made during weekdays. Unfortunately, our courier partners are unable to deliver during weekends or public holidays. Please expect to receive your parcel on working days only. We are also unable to provide you with an exact date and time of the delivery.
Should you have a specific shipping request or require assistance, please do not hesitate to drop us a line or add a note to your order at checkout.
Returns and refunds:
We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from drnabisar.com. So if for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, please contact our customer service team, who will assist you.
We will gladly accept any request to exchange that is made within 7 days from the date of receiving your items, which is subject to confirmation with us either by email or telephone. The following guidelines apply:
- Exchanges cannot be accepted on damaged items
- The item must be returned in its original packaging, unused, not damaged and in re-saleable condition together with any associated accessories and documentation.
- Discounted / special priced items are final sales and will not be eligible for exchanges
- All exchange items will have to be sent to us at Customer’s own cost and risk. Customers will have to bear the delivery charges incurred when returning the goods.
- We recommend items for exchange are sent to us via recorded delivery service to provide you with proof of posting. We cannot be held responsible for loss or items damaged on the way back for an exchange.
- Please pack your returned items properly to ensure that the items do not get damaged in transit and please insure them if possible. We reserve the right not to accept the return.
- Delivery fee for the replacement items is to be borne by the customers.