A healthy and fit body is the desire of every person but many are too busy working to focus on their health. Actually, it is not difficult to get a fit and healthy body. It also does not have to be expensive. The following tips can help:
1. Every morning, try to exercise regularly. It helps to maintain body condition to stay healthy and fit.
2. Eat reasonable amounts of food.
3. Avoid instant food and alcoholic beverages.
4. Increase intake of vegetables and fruits.
5. Take Vitamin D as it works to stimulate immune cells to defend from viruses and bacteria. Vitamin D is available in eggs, liver and fish as well as from sunlight.
6. Avoid starving yourself or delaying meals. Eat when you are hungry at the appropriate times (breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a healthy snack in between each meal).
7. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
8. Avoid smoking.
9. Avoid sitting down for too long (more than 30 minutes) at a time as it encourages the body to retain unhealthy fat.